Applications, components and code for marketplaces.
Custom Calendar View
The Custom Calendar View for the iOS is a great calendar component, really useful in cases that the default date picker that the iOS provides does not fit to the look and feel of your apps! It is suitable where a real calendar view is required that can be easily customized.
Here are some highlights of its most important features:
- It’s fully customizable, simply by setting property values.
- Fast transition from month to month is provided, just by scrolling with your finger!
- Easy month and year selection is supported, as a picker view with pre-filled values is appeared every time that months or years subview is tapped on the calendar view.
- Both portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
- Property values can be set in three ways: Using setter methods, editing default constant values, or simply setting values on a .plist file.
- Extensive in-code commenting.
- Detailed documentation regarding the code is provided, as well as a guide on how to integrate the component in your projects.
- The integration and setup is really simple.
The Custom Calendar View component uses Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) and takes advantage of the auto-layout feature. Works on iOS 6.0 or newer.
This component is sold on the Chupamobile.com marketplace! Don’t miss it!