I’ve met and I’ve done a lot of different programming things during my life as a developer. However, I’m specialised in iOS development over the (several) last years, so this is where I’m starting presenting my portfolio from.
- iOS Tutorials – A big number of iOS tutorials that I’ve authored for this and for other tutorial websites.
- iOS Apps – All the iOS apps I implemented the past years for exercising my skills.
- Projects on GitHub – A collection of open-source projects uploaded on the best place to share code.
- Code to Sell – Components sold on marketplaces.
- Websites – A sample list of websites created in the past.
- Desktop Applications – A sample collection of desktop applications implemented to work in Windows.
- Published Books – Writing work other than tutorials.